Get organised and be more productive with the help of one of our innovative data management tools!
Hotel Assist is a powerful solution for managing hotel content, with a database for the storage and maintenance of detailed hotel contracts, allocations, information and images.
Comprehensive tool for hotel management
Powerful database for your own negotiated hotel, transfer and excursion rates.
Extensive B2B & B2C booking capabilities
Works in conjunction with Travelflow, offering B2B and B2C booking capabilities.
Extras to increase product offering
Supports special offers, early bird pricing, discounting and other embellishments.
Hotel Assist also enables you to load and maintain transfers, excursions and all supplementary information.
This information can then be used as an in-house quotation tool or in conjunction with other third party content, via a powerful XML interface which is used to supply data to our Travelflow web booking engine as part of a hotel search or a full dynamic packaging solution.
- Efficient maintenance of your own hotels, transfers and excursions
- Supports multiple rate types, seasons and currencies
- Handles complex supplements and restrictions
- Comprehensive search validation
- Supports allocations and special offers
- Stores detailed hotel, resort and room information, plus images
- Uses both structured and free text information
- Powerful mark-up and administration options for web sites
Fares Assist allows you to manage and maintain your charter fare contracts, allocations and any negotiated fares or special offers that are not available through your GDS.
Save time with an advanced fare management tool
Quickly load and easily manage all fare types using various features within the tool.
Have full control over fares, mark-ups and fees
Display fares as preferred, with the option to add mark-ups and display fees.
Generate reports based on your requirements
Design reports specific to your needs and preferences, for multiple purposes.
Content loaded into Fares Assist is easily and quickly updated and amended using a comprehensive set of features.
Once loaded, the data can be made available either to your in-house team for quotation purposes, or is available via our API to be used in conjunction with our Travelflow products as part of a flight only search or a full dynamic packaging solution.
- Support of both scheduled and charter fares
- Handles allocations, routes and seating options
- Multiple classes, gateways, airlines and code shares
- Rules and T&Cs library for changes/cancellation fees etc
- Handles one way, return, circle trips and round-the-world fares
- Ability to load special ticket types e.g. Youth, Senior Citizen fares
- Fares may be loaded and viewed in multiple currencies
Got a question?
Whether you'd like to book a demo, request pricing or simply say hello, our team is always on hand to help.