VB, ASP.Net Developer – SQL, XML
We provide quality desktop and Internet software for the travel industry and over the years, have built up an excellent reputation by offering a first-class development and support service ensuring our customers are kept up to date with this rapidly changing industry. An opportunity has arisen for a Junior Software Developer to join the team.
We are looking for an individual who can offer an innovative and proactive approach working across our desktop and web-based products at a time of exciting and fast-paced company growth. The role will allow opportunities to work as part of a highly experienced team delivering new products and functionality whilst offering technical support to existing customer’s solutions.
The role demands a dynamic individual who is willing to listen to and learn from the existing team and to take on the challenges spanning a variety of technologies and focusing on numerous aspects of the travel industry. Working closely with key stakeholders within the business to meet and where possible exceed expectations for our growing client base.
- Demonstrate an ability to work within a fast paced environment, take ownership and responsibility and be accountable for results
- Ability to be flexible around working hours and shifts to accommodate the support of global customers and suppliers
- Punctual with excellent organisational skills
- Professional, engaging and enthusiastic.
- Team player with a positive and pro-active attitude.
- Customer oriented approach, confident in reaching out when required.
- Adaptable and eager to learn.
- Geographical awareness/understanding of time zones.
- Reliable and a good listener
- Keen eye and attention to detail
- Demonstrate a logical thought process, meeting customer demands and expectations
- Ability to work well as an individual and as part of a team